Who doesn’t love a good adventure?! Happy Columbus Day! xo
B/c there’s no one else like you. xo
Around the world, truer words were never spoken. xo
There’s nothing better than a good manicure. But when there isn’t time, here’s a fun, at home alternative I had to share: Watercolor nails. Have you tried this yet? I’m loving it. The designs are customizable and super easy, all you need is a a white polish, clear top coat, nail polish remover, cotton buds, a sandwich bag, a paint brush, and two colored polishes… I chose 2 shades of blue, but you can add colors for a multi-colored effect!
1. Start by painting two coats of white polish onto your nails. Let the polish dry.
2. Add a top coat to the dry white polish.
3. Let the fun begin! Grab your colored polished. Add drops of colored polish onto one nail.
4. Next, wrap the sandwich bag around your nail and spread the color by pressing through the plastic bag.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 on every nail for that marbled, watercolor effect.
6. Unify your design with a top coat.
7. Finally, use your paint brush and nail polish remover to clean up around the nails.
I know you will…
Shine on xo
I wanna see you be brave!
I’m totally crushing on fall. ;) #fallfashion #loveit